I am going to make this very simple.....
1) Most everyone reading this is in debt.
2) Most of you are not prepared for retirement.
3) What will happen to your family if you die?
Whether you are single, married, divorced, have children... pretty much if you are over the age of 18 you need to understand how important it is to be financially successful. I have no degree in finance, no formal financial training, yet I can help get you on the financial path to success.
Why, because I am darn good at it that's why! I have never received any large inheritance or any large amounts of money from any entity. I work full time, 40 hours a week, I manage the website your reading off of, and over time I have built up a healthy net worth and am set up for excellent retirement and have excellent life insurance should I pass away. I have zero credit card debt, have no loans other than what I owe on my house (which will be paid off by the time I am 45), etc.
Most of you will stop reading this and move on because you are too stubborn to let anyone tell you how to spend your money. If you are in debt, well that is your first mistake! Want to increase your net worth to over $500,000 in 10-15 years, sit down and talk to me!
How it works:
* You pay me $150. No more, no less, no guarantees.
* I meet with you for 2, 2 hour sessions. The first session is to learn about your financial situation, the second is to show you the custom plan I have created for you.
* I don't need any personal information (bank account numbers or anything relating to your identification). I simply sit down with you for a couple hours, learn about your finances, take one week to create a plan for you, then sit down with you for a couple more hours and explain and give you a written and verbal financial plan.
What we cover:
* How to get out of debt. If you are in it, I will explain how I would get out of it if I were in your situation.
* Budget sheet. This is the foundation of everything. I will break down your expenses and how I would spend your paycheck. This includes getting out of debt, day to day living expenses, retirement, and future planning (your goals, your childrens goals, life insurance in case of emergencies, etc.).
This is very straightforward and simple. I will give you straightforward advice on exactly what I would do if I were sitting in your shoes. If you were to pass away today would your net worth be in the red or black?
I work with no companies and have zero affiliates or profit from not one single entity when giving you advice (other than you paying me $150).
Why did I add this to my personal training website, because it ticks me off to see so many people struggle. In high school and college very few of us have someone that sits us down and tells us how to spend our money, and yet the vast majority of people out there are a financial mess. It does not have to be this way. Just like with personal training, financial training and learning is important for your well being.
If you have any questions or are interested please e-mail me below before you purchase the plan so I can go over a few things. Thank you for your time.
E-mail me to discuss things before purchasing, thank you.